Instagram took the world by surprise.
When the app was first introduced, it skyrocketed to 1 million users within 3 months.
Today, that number is closer to 700 million and climbing. This means that the platform is an entirely different animal than it was a couple of years ago.
It has evolved to have more power, more capabilities, and more adaptive perfection for its users.
From where I stand, Instagram has never been more useful than it is right now for personal and business brand building.
Later, I’ll get into detail about the endless opportunities and why you should not neglect this social media platform.
Sure, you may ultimately decide that your target audience isn’t particularly an Instagram crowd. But it would be incredibly shortsighted to not — at the very least — test the platform.
This is why I wrote this article. You need the right metrics and tools to build a successful Instagram campaign.
I want to help you succeed on Instagram and harness the impact that it can have for your business.
So what does success look like? It means attracting the usual stuff like followers, likes, mentions, and comments.
It also means engaging on a deeper level with your audience and mapping that engagement into a marketing or sales goal. You’re connecting with users in a way that truly matters, and that’s going to have implications for the way you do business.
In this article, I’ll show you how to get 300+ real, targeted Instagram followers per day.
We’ll walk through a step-by-step process on how you can achieve this with no hassle at all.
Here’s a steps to get more instagram followers :
- Introducing Instagram
- The evolution of Instagram
- Fake vs. real followers and how to spot the fakes
- 1: Determine the overall purpose of your Instagram account
- 2: Come up with a content strategy
- 3: Design your profile for maximum engagement
- 4: Post photos that grab attention
- 5: Add long image captions to your post
- 6: Add strategic hashtags
- 7: Create a posting schedule
- 8: Locate and follow your target users
- 9: Follow 50 users per hour
- 10: Become an active member of the community
- 11: Partner and cross-promote with relevant users
- 12: Run challenges and contests
- 13: Run Instagram ads
- 14: Link your Instagram to your offline customer
- 15: Keep tabs on what’s working so you can continue to optimize your performance
you can read full article in all details from this link below