Post to Instagram on a computer or a MacThe new feature about Post to Instagram on a computer or a Mac is now live on Instagram’s website, and we see it in action. It’s unknown how broadly the new function will be available, although it’s already available for Mac and PC. After checking in, you’ll notice a new pop-up alert at the top of your screen on the Instagram site that states: “You may now write and publish posts from your computer.”
How to Post to Instagram on a Mac or a PC in Simple Steps
- To begin, click the new + button in the upper right corner (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the instructions to upload your photographs or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”).
- Select your preferred size and format.
- Select a filter or make changes (tab at the top)
- Fill up the blanks with your caption, location, and other details.
- To publish to Instagram from a mobile device, click the Share option.