How many Instagram followers do you need to get money ?Users with more than 100,000 followers have a good chance of finding brands that would partner with them. But even if you have just a few thousand followers, you could still work with brands that need micro-influencers.
show the tips to increase instagram followers
Using apps, following do’s and don’ts list, utilizing the most optimal filters, and applying promotional tactics are key to business success. But, you still need to be aware of new trends and rules, which are necessary to make money on Instagram.
1) Master Instagram for BusinessThere are 2 types of Instagram accounts: personal and business. The business account was launched in July 2016. You can study using this step-by-step instructional video. Shopify also provides an in-depth tutorial for selling on Instagram.
2) Launch an Instagram ShopAn Instagram Shop lets you integrate your product catalog with your Instagram profile. In turn, this allows you to promote your products directly to Instagram users through posts, Stories, in the Explore tab, and in a special Shop tab on your profile. Our team has prepared the ultimate guide to setting up an Instagram Shop, which will help you understand how you can make money from an Instagram Shop.
3) Master Instagram Ecommerce Shopping Apps IntegrationInstagram comes with limited shoppability, which requires some ingenuity to make it work for business. However, the ecommerce shopping feature can be seamlessly integrated with apps specifically designed for a Shopify store. Try out some apps, so you’ll be able to see for yourself which ones would allow you to publish products, along with their pricing and specifications on separate pages. This way, shoppers would feel they’re still on your Instagram pages while they’re actually already on the ecommerce-ready shopping app pages. We’d recommend using Shopify because Shopify has numerous apps that can be integrated with Instagram. Many of those apps can be tried for free, so there is no risk involved if you don’t find success with them.
4) Master Instagram Do’s and Don’tsInstagram has detailed rules on how you should post, the types of images or videos to post, and how many times per day you can post. Following these rules could improve your chance to earn money from Instagram It also limits the number of hashtags to include, so you can’t just spam your Instagram account with more than 30 hashtags that aren’t related to the content of the post. According to CoSchedule, it’s recommended to post 1 to 2 times per day, so your followers wouldn’t feel overwhelmed. And you’ll also have sufficient time to create unique and out-of-this-world posts. According to Sprout Social, the ideal length of Instagram captions is between 138 to 150 characters. For ad captions, stick with 125 characters. The optimal number of hashtags is between 5 to 10, even though 20+ is possible but not recommended. Instagram may “shadow ban” your posts if they contain more than 20 hashtags. “Shadow banning” means your posts stop showing up in searches for specific hashtags. That will consequently decrease your chances to make money from Instagram.
5) Master Instagram Filters and PhotographyThe difference between using the optimal and suboptimal filters can be anywhere from one to two digits of likes. Canva did a study on America’s favorite Instagram filters. They are (based on rank): Clarendon, Gingham, Juno, and Lark. And the world’s favorite filters are: Clarendon, Juno, Valencia, Gingham, and Lark. Most popular filters for fashion:
you can see our packages for grow up your instagram account